Hi I’m Kieran! I do SEO on Shopify
I help Shopify websites to get seen, get clicks and grow sales from organic search in Google, using SEO.
SEO 💔 Shopify?
Yes, you can do SEO on Shopify.
There seems to be a lot of gun-jumping in this industry, platform xyz isn’t “bad for SEO” just because it is not understood.
The most pointed-at SEO shortcomings on Shopify tend to be technical. With the right approach, these can be worked around if needed. When you get a decent tech setup on Shopify, the rest (of SEO) is still just content & authority, same as any other ecom platform.
You need to find the sweet spot!
Each site has their own unique set of gaps in SEO. I discover what those gaps are. I prioritize them by cost/benefit. Then I get shit done.
SEO things I can help you with:
- Keyword & topic research for ecom
- Topic vs. on-page relevancy improvement
- Shopify site migrations – for replatforms or rethemes
- Content strategy, through to brief & publishing
- Link acquisition strategy & execution
- Local SEO for ecommerce
- Technical SEO, site audits, with prioritized recs
- Ecommerce SEO
- Google Analytics & Google Tag Manager config
- Shopping feed & Google Merchant Centre config
- Growth from organic with business KPIs first:
checkouts ($) ← clicks/traffic ← visibility ← deliverables
- Competitor benchmarking, from kw research
- Market opportunity forecasting, from kw research
= potential keyword click vol x CvR
Thinking about getting some help?
If you know exactly what needs doing, or if you are struggling with where to start I can help!
Get in touch for a no-obligation chat. Open to freelance SEO consulting work on a per-project, retainer or hourly basis.