For the past 2 years I’ve been helping some of NZ’s largest (and smallest) brands to show up and get clicks from Google, using SEO.
Here are some reasons to let me help you with SEO:
- Get direct – you work with your SEO (me!) no salesy project or account managers in sight, I tell it to you straight, without agency politics.
- Cost-effective – no minimum hours and no long-term commitments, you can use me to sanity-check an existing agency or start a greenfield project without commitment.
- Dollars and sense – I can do the simple math to quantify your SEO opportunity or risk down to dollars, not hypothetical.
- Done for you – with a webdev background, I don’t pay lip-service to SEO recommendations, I get them done.
What kind of SEO I can do:
- Customised SEO site audits
- SEO migration planning & support
- Bespoke SEO strategy
- Keyword & topic research
- Content gap analysis
- Competitor analysis
- Link-building strategy
- Local SEO
- Technical SEO
- Google Analytics / GTM and reporting
How I work:
- Availability: contact me for scheduling, I may have some availability in mid-November 2019
- Hourly: NZD $95
- Initial consult: First 30 mins free
Feel free to get in touch.