Hi I’m Kieran! A Freelance SEO Consultant in Auckland
For the past 2 years I’ve been working to help some of NZ’s largest (and smallest!) brands to show up and get clicks from Google, using SEO.
I started freelancing on the side to help plug a gap in the market for bite-sized, ad-hoc SEO consulting where SMB’s were faced with the difficult choice between:
- Up-front commitment to expensive, long-term engagements, for quality SEO through an agency, in the thousands per month range.
- “cheap out” with untested, low cost, ineffective campaigns from overseas operators
- Risk low-quality advice from someone you know who is not experienced with SEO eg: web-hosts, web-devs, IT whizzes, marketing generalists.
- Do it yourself (risky and/or time consuming)
Here are some reasons to let me help you with SEO:
- Cost effective – working with a freelancer means no agency overhead or politics. – and no contracts
- Work directly – you get to work with your SEO (me!) no project or account managers in sight.
- Bite-size – by having no minimum hours and no long-term commitments, you can get a second opinion, with clearly delineated deliverables and timeframes
- Done for you – with a dev background, I don’t do just lip-service recommendations, I can get changes implemented for you too.
What kind of SEO I can do:
- Customised SEO site audits
- SEO migration planning & support
- Bespoke SEO strategy
- Keyword & topic research
- Content gap analysis
- Competitor analysis
- Link-building strategy
- Local SEO
- Technical SEO
- Google Analytics / GTM and reporting
Are we the right fit?
I have a few limitations in the way I work:
- Time: I’m generally weeknight evenings
- I currently have low availability to take on new work. However, get in touch and I can give you a time frame around start dates 🙂
Let’s do this thing!
Or, contact me here: