Hi I’m Kieran! A Shopify SEO consultant in Auckland
I help Shopify websites to be seen, get clicks and increase sales from organic search in Google, using SEO.
SEO ❤️ Shopify?
Shopify is somwhat known for having a number of inherent technical SEO challenges. In my experience, the negative impact of these is often overstated, with a some easy workarounds.
Some of the common SEO problems with Shopify are: duplicate pages, tag pages, canonicalization & internal link-equity issues, handling variants, schema & organic ratings, bulk redirect issues and title/meta liquid configurations.
Having hands-on experience working in Shopify, I’m able to quickly find & fix any of these issues if they affect your store.
Ready to grow with SEO?
If you know exactly what you need done, or if you are unsure where to start I can help!
How I can help:
- Keyword & topic research
- Topic vs. on-page relevancy improvement
- Site migrations – eg theme or platform changes
- Content strategy, through to brief & publishing
- Link acquisition strategy & execution
- Local SEO for ecommerce
- Technical SEO & site audits
- Ecommerce SEO
- Google Analytics & Google Tag Manager config
- Shopping feed & Google Merchant Centre config
- Organic growth reporting, business KPIs first:
checkouts ($) ← clicks/traffic ← visibility ← SEO tasks
- Opportunity forecasting & competitor benchmarking
Freelance SEO enquiries
Get in touch for a no-obligation chat. I’m open to freelance SEO work on a per-project or hourly basis.