Hi I’m Kieran! I do SEO on Shopify
I help Shopify websites to get seen, get clicks and grow sales from organic search in Google, using SEO.
SEO ❤️ Shopify?
Shopify has (in my opinion) an unfair reputation for being “bad for SEO”. In my experience, it’s usually never the platform holding back SEO efforts. In fact, all ecom platforms have SEO limitations and quirks. What matters is knowing the problems, knowing what actually matters, and applying workarounds.
Some of the commonly stated problems you may hear about Shopify relate to technical SEO. Here are a few examples: fixed URL routing, duplicate pages, tag pages, canonicalization & internal link-equity issues, handling variants, schema & organic ratings, bulk redirect issues and title/meta liquid configurations.
But SEO is not just technical, and all of the important Shopify-isms can be worked with and worked around.
Ready to grow with SEO?
If you know exactly what you need done, or if you are unsure where to start I can help!
How I can help:
- Keyword & topic research for ecom
- Topic vs. on-page relevancy improvement
- Shopify site migrations – eg theme or platform changes
- Content strategy, through to brief & publishing
- Link acquisition strategy & execution
- Local SEO for ecommerce
- Technical SEO & site audits
- Ecommerce SEO
- Google Analytics & Google Tag Manager config
- Shopping feed & Google Merchant Centre config
- Organic growth reporting, business KPIs first:
checkouts ($) ← clicks/traffic ← visibility ← SEO tasks
- Opportunity forecasting & competitor benchmarking
Freelance SEO enquiries
Get in touch for a no-obligation chat. I’m open to freelance SEO work on a per-project or hourly basis.